- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place.
- If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference registrar is informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website of the event in question, the fee paid can be left with ECHOPOLIS as payment towards a place at the same event the following year or another ECHOPOLIS event that takes place in the 18 months following the originally booked event. In the case of a contributing author, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another conference, but may be eligible for publication in the later event if appropriate.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 40% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Failure to register after receiving a paper acceptance following the review process will incur a 50 Euros review fee.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 working days before the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less a 50 Euros administration charge.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days of the event.