A. The electronic version of the Conference Proceedings (E-book) will be issued on January 2019.For the preparation of your manuscript, please download the ECHOPOLIS 2018_author_guidelines.
B. Other possibilities of publication of the presented articles were agreed as follows :
- Policy-oriented papers will be selected and published in European Quarterly of Political Attitudes and Mentalities in the EQPAM Special Issue of January 2019. EQPAM is a peer-reviewed open access research journal, which ensures archiving and indexing of published papers and online visibility. More information is available on EQPAM’s website.
- Tourism-related papers will be selected and submitted to the International Journal of Tourism Cities, EMERALD. A Thematic Issue of the IJTC will be edited and published in 2019.
- Territorial and regional development oriented papers will be selected and submitted to the Regional Science Inquiry Journal.
- Selected papers presented at the special session “Spatial strategies and built heritage” will be included in a special issue to be hosted by the Journal of International Society of City and Regional Planners (ISOCARP, Springer Publishing)
- Selected papers on blue economy, marine/maritime spatial planning, insular policy and multi-use in the marine space will be published in the Journal of Shipping and Ocean Engineering. The Journal of Shipping and Ocean Engineering is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA, which was founded in 2001. Its aim is to achieve the advancement and dissemination of information in the field of naval architecture, ocean science, ocean engineering and so on… It promotes all aspects of naval architecture, ocean science, experimental, theoretical and laboratory researches. The journal is published bi-monthly in English. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on its website.